Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter as I Color Eggs

I really don't need to color eggs, as all my babies
are out of the house.  But some things die hard.
Like the egg.
I was going to buy brown eggs and call it done.
But, I really wanted blue eggs, and I wasn't going to rob,
Robin's nest to get them.
So, white it is,


and then,


there were shades, of blues and greens.

I then realized I have had a color theme for the last 
few weeks.

I was trying to find my inspirational color when I was
painting this little guy.


I had the blue greens in mind, 
I guess.
I always gather the things of
a color, that I have in mind.



I mean, really, even the water color splotch,
on the table
is in the same shade and hue I was looking for.

Now, I'm on the hunt for a shade of lavender.
for this little Hippo.


I'm not a purple person.
And we all know, never say never.

Have a great and Happy Easter!

Be Well.


2 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy Easter to you, too, Lisa! Love all those pretty shades of blue. :)

Dede said...

I hope that you had a great Easter weekend Lisa! Your little guy is so cute. I am a purple person and I think the little hippo will look awesome no matter what color you decide to bring him to life.

Wishing you a day filled with laughter!

(((HUGS)))