Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wet Hands, Wet Glue!

Had to find a spot to put down my wip...hands are wet,
the metal cone on this head has gorilla glue along the back seam, and I
really had to get it off my finger before it became permanently attached.
So this bowl of pecans was a good spot for things to dry.


Got most of the glue off my fingers, but it did feel a little tacky when I clicked the camera!


Have to finish something up, then I'll show ya where the metal cone
is going,
Have a good afternoon!


6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Ahhhhh...suspense! Can't wait to see! Theresa

Gourdqueen said...

The face already looks incredible, can't wait to see it finished.
Gourdie

LuLu Kellogg said...

Lisa, I can't wait to see where this is going! I am sure it is going to be marvelous! I have used Gorilla Glue before and you have to work quickly with it, that is for sure. One time I used too much and it expanded waaaaaaaaay too much and was all over the place!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Dede said...

I can't wait to see when you are finished. Your last piece was fantastic!

(((HUGS)))

Liz Revit said...

Lisa, this is looking real good. Keep us posted on your progress.

Creepy_Creations said...

Very cool, the face is looking awesome!

Jamie