Thursday, November 4, 2010

So Many Possibilities!

The other day I had to make a Mache run,
I grabbed my coupon for Hobby Lobby.
I was just going to run in and run out!
Yeah right!
I stumbled upon these.
This is a Lazar cut cupcake sleeve!
They come in packages of 12.
But honestly, I wouldn't put a cupcake in this, 
I'd be afraid I get icing on it...and me being me, 
I would definitely want to re-use this.
I see a crown on the horizon, or a
petticoat! 
I got a package of black and white. 
So many possibilities!

I did forget to pick up the Mache.

8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE these things! If you go to my website, you can see a small crown I made with mine last year:
www.coastalsisters.com
(it's the 6th picture on the home page as they scroll by) These are wonderful!

Love ya!
LuLu~*xoxo

Lisa said...

Lulu, thanks, running to take a look now!
Sweetness!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Those are so lovely! I agree they are way too pretty for cupcakes, but I am sure you can find some wonderful crafty use for them. :) Theresa

yoborobo said...

I love these! I can see skelly skirts! lol! You'll make something fabulous, I am sure. :) xox!

Nancy said...

Oh, I have seen those and thought the same thing...too pretty to use with a cupcake!!
Seeing a beautiful crown in your future!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Nancy

Dianie said...

Lisa,
the second I saw those I gasped, with a big smile and wide eyes!!!
Move over cupcake...Lol..

~Diane

Mother Moon said...

I agree way too many other possibilities than a cupcake....

Leslie said...

I love hobby lobby! There are way too many things to see to just run in and run out. Those cupcake liners really have a lot of possibilities!