Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Still Here...

but still, feeling like I just got off of a roller coaster.
A little queasy from the ride? 
At times I feel like the world is moving faster
than I am.
So whatever took hold in my body and thought it was 
a good place to live...can kindly go to hell now!
I have about 2 good days a week, then "it" slowly
waves back in.  On those good days I try to catch up
on daily chores, and try to create.  
My garden and yard work is practically nil. 
So, hopefully, after tomorrows sinus surgery, I'll start
feeling my old self again!
I'll be back, I haven't gone anywhere. 

Be well my pretties, I still think of you all.

8 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Thinking of you, my friend!! I still have this nasty bug and still trying to get the right pair of eyeglasses! This is the SECOND set of lenses they put in and I still cannot use them for the computer?!?!?!

Like you I am tired of all this $!&!%%"!

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Love and hugs

Marsha

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

Oh you poor dear...I hope u recover soon....i can feel ur pain all the way over here. get some much needed rest and the garden will still be there when u r better...
big hugs
tabitha

yoborobo said...

Good grief, Lisa! This has got to stop. BE GONE foul viral-invader! (Or whatever it is!) I hope the surgery helps, and I"ll be send healing thoughts your way! xoxo

Dianie said...

awww, sweet Honey b, I hope you get much relief from your surgery.

rest well, my friend and many well wishes and prayers for your speedy recovery.

take care,
~ Diane

Jan Conwell said...

Hope your surgery was a success and you're healing is quick and complete!

magikalseasons said...

Sending you well wishes Lisa! I hope you are on the mend soon! :)

Maggie said...

Oh! You've been dealing with this for too long. I hope everything goes well with the surgery, and that you will be back to your old self soon!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Sinus surgery??? I hope all goes well - if it will help you, then it will all be worth it. Keeping you in my thoughts.