Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin....just Pumpkin!


Okay, What Next?

I will be contemplating on the carve tonight!
Just warning ya all!
It may look the same in the morning,
because, as you all know, all my sculpts have to talk 
to me before I...
and if it takes to long, it may look like a snowman!

The hard part is sticking the knife in!
Because it makes me, have to do something!
and I don't want to ruin it!

It's the Great Pumpkin...
here we gooooooo......!!!!!


The reveal!!!!!
Yeah, looks pretty good,
but...
Not so pretty in Daylight!
In fact, you can hardly tell that it'll scare ya tonight!!!!!
But all the treats make up for it!

Happy Halloween!!!!

7 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

xxoo

JDConwell said...

Good luck!

yoborobo said...

We haven't carved ours yet, either! It is hard to start, but they look so cool with a candle inside. Happy Halloween, my friend! xo

maddyrose said...

I know how you feel. I'm in the same position and mine might remain untouched by the knife. It seems safer somehow.

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

well i m leaving mine blank this year but i hope ur pumpkins speak to you since ur work is luvly.....
hugs

magikalseasons said...

TiHappy Halloween Lisa!

Liz Revit said...

Happy Halloween, Lisa! Can't wait to see that pumpkin.