Saturday, January 7, 2012

Trust Me, I'm On top of Things!!!


At least I hope so! 

I am managing to get this Boy on the Moon, finished,
While trying to clean and purge!
I wasn't getting anywhere, until I happened upon this blog!
It was meant for me to find this blog.
I get so easily side-tracked, when I clean out the hoard.
I know to have, a pile to donate, a pile to throw out, a pile to keep...
but my piles to keep, were starting to look like a mountains..


I'll find something to do with the fabric, it's the,

piles on the floor I'm having a hard time with...one of the steps was to
clear all flat surfaces...that's why all of this is on the floor, ( but that's a flat surface too)!
I'm making space on the table.
See!
I'm thrilled with this space, mind you, this table top is 3 ft by 5 ft!
You got it, time to throw out.
I'll always have my paints,
and glitter,
it's the stuff in between I'm getting out of here.

The blog post from Anne Marie, at An Old fashion Girl,
The 7 Steps of Highly Organized People,
is short and sweet!
Nothing complicated about it!
Just have to START!

Trust me, I'm on top of it!!!

5 comments:

brandi said...

~looks like i have some more reading ahead of me...exactly what we due to a little push from my love have been doing the last few days...purging and re~organizing! i seem to be just making more piles than i had before!!! i can not wait to see this wee little boy on the moon...i know he will be adorably sweet...wishing a wonderful weekend ahead...much love light and blessings~

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a lovely new look to your blog!!! Can't wait to see your finished sculpture. I truly need to do some "spring" cleaning, but it shall have to wait. Good luck to you!!!!! :)

Cobblestone Creations said...

You're top of the heap in my book, Lisa! ;) Sorry ~ couldn't resist! Anxiously awaiting the newest moon boy.

maddyrose said...

Last year I got organized but it didn't last. It seems that no matter what I do I make a mess. I've too much stuff and not enough space to keep it organized. Can't wait to see this piece completed. I'm sure it's going to be amazing since you're the one creating it. Have a wonderful week and good luck with the purging.

JDConwell said...

My husband was behind me while I visited your blog, so I was able to say..."See??? I'm not the only one with a mess!" :~) Thanks, and I can't wait to see your moon boy!