Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Fine Mess

I know I know I keep making a mess! But you see, when I mix the pulp, and use what I need, I always have some left. So begins another character! I promise they will get done.
I work well under pressure. It's not the creating of the figures that stops me, it's the painting. Some times, these fine pieces of body parts will sit, and sit, until they tell me what colors they would like to have splashed on them.
So I shall get back to creating and clean up my mess!

5 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

I know exactly what you mean...I have this same issue myself!!! I surely do wish my creations would speak up a bit quicker sometimes!!!

:)Doreen

Lisa said...

I thought I was the only one.

By Way of Salem said...

I know exactly what you mean! Hey Doreen! I just said that! LOL!!! And it's true..it's like zing! Suddenly you know what colors to paint (ok great - I'll use that as an excuse)...

Lisa said...

LOL, I know!

Michelle Kelsey said...

I know this way to well. I just told my husband that I was going to clean up my mess.He said, "Why,you'll make another one tomorrow!" My husband knows me way to well.
I like to think of my messes as, inspiration in the making.